Information Security, especially Cybersecurity has been a top concern for most Board of Directors and ‘C’ Level Executives over the past several years. Companies must proactively and comprehensively address their information security risks. Assessing your Company’s security vulnerabilities, identifying gaps and most importantly remediating them is a key to maintaining a good information security posture. AARC-360’s Vulnerability Assessments and Penetration Testing services are designed to help management proactively address their Information Security risks and concerns.
Our Vulnerability Assessments are designed to help identify security vulnerabilities within an organization’s technology (applications and infrastructure). Our Penetration Tests are designed to attempt to exploit the potential vulnerabilities / entry points identified and verify the validity of the vulnerabilities identified. Our assessments can be performed from both external (remote) and internal (onsite) perspectives to assess common entry points into the environment.
AARC-360 provides the following assessments:
- Web Application Penetration Tests – comprehensively evaluate your critical web applications using multiple levels of testing through a combination of manual and automated processes to identify security vulnerabilities.
- External Network Penetration Tests – assess the security of your outer perimeter for internet facing hosts and services.
- Internal Network Penetration Tests – assess the security of internal private networks and hosts to assess what a malicious individual could compromise from within your environment.
- Remote Social Engineering – is an assessment performed to validate the effectiveness of your user security awareness and incident response processes, primarily through phishing attacks.
- Onsite Social Engineering – is performed to assess the effectiveness of your physical security controls, employee awareness and response to suspicious behavior, and validate that network security controls cannot be compromised via an onsite presence.
AARC-360 will provide a report that contains detailed information on what vulnerabilities and attempted exploits were found on the applications / infrastructure within the scope of the testing, samples of where they were found, what it means from a risk perspective, and most importantly, recommendations on how to remediate the issues.